Drivers Hours WTD Driver CPC
This course is designed to highlight drivers’ responsibilities under drivers’ hours legislation and provide practical experience of working with analogue and digital equipment.
- EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations
- Use of the recording equipment (analogue and digital tachograph)
- Domestic regulations and record keeping requirements
- Enforcement practices and procedures
- Penalties for non-compliance in relation to both driver and vehicle operator
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of drivers’ hours, working time and tachograph rules
- Offers detailed practical instruction on how to record the rules using the recording equipment
- Gain a full appreciation of how drivers’ hours compliance relates to the operator licence obligations
- Understand the potential penalties for non-compliance
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
Maximum 24 delegates depending on facilities
IMPORTANT: If drivers wish to have their details uploaded to the DSA website so it counts towards their 35 hours DCPC, then they need to ensure they bring £8.75 cash to cover the upload fee. You will need to notify the trainer on the day.
Please note: Lunch and travel costs are not included.
Refreshments: Tea, Coffee and water are available.
IMPORTANT: Any driver attending the course who requires DSA upload must have their identity checked by either a photo card driving licence, Operator card or a Driver Qualification Card (DQC). This will allow FBG Training to register the driver onto the DSA database.
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Click here to read the Cancellation Policy