Site Access Traffic Marshal
In association with Transport For London & the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Apply the principles of traffic management to the responsibilities of the SATM
- Direct and control vehicles in accordance with Health and Safety (Signs and Signals Regulations 1996)
- Direct and control traffic using the ‘Stop Works’ sign in accordance with Traffic Signs Manual Chapter 8
- Control vehicle movement to keep site traffic volumes at a manageable level
- Take steps to protect members of the public using temporary segregation and effective communication
- Check vehicles for contractual road risk requirements in accordance with the CLOCS Standard and FORS
- Take appropriate action in the event of non-conformity to contractual road risk requirements
- Take immediate actions in the event of an incident, road traffic collision or security breach
Download the PDF to learn more.
All bookings are subject to our Cancellation Policy and by registering for a course you are agreeing to its terms. Click here to read the Cancellation Policy