UK Drivers visiting the EU
What UK drivers need to do to drive when visiting the EU
The UK government has released some guidance on what UK drivers need to do to drive when visiting the EU. There is also additional guidance if you are a commercial driver.
If you visit the GOV.UK website using the button below, you will find information on the following:
- Driving licences and international driving permits
- Driving licence exchange
- insurance for your vehicle, caravan or trailer
- Vehicle registration documents
- Trailer registration
- GB stickers and number plates
- What to do if you're involved in a road accident
To read the full guidance, click on the link here to be taken to the GOV.UK website.